Yeah, I'm clever with the title. Anyway, while enjoying Maxton's tee ball game today, our little monkey boy Dash and big sister Laney were climbing around on a playground, which was about 100 yards from the baseball field. Paula decided she had better go check on the kids and when she got there, Dash slipped on something and put a 1 inch gash on his forehead above his left eye. My friend Jake saw Paula running back to us with Dash in his arms and said "I think something’s wrong with Dash." I ran to Paula and saw blood all over his face and Paula putting pressure on his head. When she lifted her hand, I could see the gash. It looked like this: ~<><><>~ (artist’s rendering). Great timing from Paula. I think maybe some inspiration came into play there.
We took Dash to ICH instacare where they cleaned the wound. After 45 minutes of cleaning, the doc glued the wound back together. So no stitches…this time. That was truly a stomach queasing experience!
Dash is fine but now we have to keep him from touching/playing with the band-aid and glue over the wound.
It’s sad but Paula and I knew something like this was bound to happen to monkey boy. We find him climbing on top of EVERYTHING. I’m sure he’ll be good as new and back to his old climbing exploits tomorrow.


Good Title Mark!
ReplyDeleteLexi