

We FINALLY replaced our Range and Dishwasher. The fridge is next but that's down the road a bit. I'm in the process of making over our kitchen counters and the backsplash behind the new range.
Paula and I like the look of black countertops but it's not even close to being in our budget for new ones right now. We found something at Lowes that we might end up doing. It's called Countertop Transformations www.modernmasterstransformations.com. The results look really good from what we've seen. The only problem is it cost $250 per application and we will barely need more than one application. So do we want to spend another $250 for only a few more feet of coverage? Son of a...
Anyway, I bought some stainless steel tile that are a "stick on" tile. I plan on putting them behind the range. I also plan on taking out the cupboard above the range and putting in a hood. Just another project to add to my list.
I've photoshopped the "after" makeover to get an idea of what I'd like it to look like. Have a gander and let me know what you think. Any suggestions are welcomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment